Do's & Dont's.
Tips for a Smooth Loan Approval
Below are key items to do and to avoid during your home lending process. This list will help keep your loan on track and ensure an effortless home loan experience. Unsure if something will affect your loan approval? Just ask us! We have seen it all and can answer any of your questions.
- Immediately inform your Loan Officer if there are any changes in your employment, income, or assets.
- Continue living in your current residence.
- Continue making all mortgage or rent payments.
- Continue to make payments and stay current on all existing credit accounts.
- Be prepared with an explanation for any credit “blemishes” and recent credit inquiries.
- Research and select a preferred homeowner’s insurance provider.
- Make any major purchases or home improvements. (ie. auto, boat, appliances, furniture, pool)
- Apply for new credit or loans.
- Pay off any charge-off accounts, collections, loans, credit cards, or consolidate debt.
- Close any credit card accounts, max-out, or over-charge credit accounts.
- Change bank accounts of transfer balances from one account to another.
- Change the source of your “closing funds.”
- Deposit large amounts of cash into your own bank account without proper documentation.
Mark and his staff pulled off miracles in getting this done with the unprecedented Coronavrius madness and they still worked through it all and around the clock to get matters done timely. I was very impressed by their professionalism and accessibility. Best I have ever worked with.
After an entirely smooth transaction with Brandon, when things beyond his control veered in the direction of a little less than seamless Brandon went way above and beyond to help our clients. Brandon's level of communication was outstanding and our clients were still able to close early!
Brandon is extremely helpful from the very beginning of the process even until after closing. He was able to always answer our questions in a timely manner. Even with sales doubling and the covid19 we got through closing on time. I would highly recommend brandon and his team.
From start to finish, Braden and his team explained each step of the process and I was surprised at how easy it was to get my loan completed and funded. I'll definitely be using Braden and his team for any future purchases and I highly recommend you do as well!
I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Adam and his team! Adam has been extremely thorough, patient, and approachable from day one. I am a first-time homebuyer, and with his help I was able to close on time, with a great rate, and feeling knowledgeable about each step of the process. Thanks for helping me become a confident homeowner!
The team of Marc, Annette, and Jill were phenomenal throughout the process. Communication was excellent. They did what they said they would do on time and accurately. I feel like I made new friends in the process. I would highly recommend them. Job well done! Thank you!